Pagina's

woensdag 3 maart 2021

WOYWW 3 maart 2021

 


Mijn werkblad is vandaag weer eens CHAOS! Maar zonder CHAOS geen creativiteit denk ik maar...

My worksdesk today: CHAOS! But without CHAOS no creativity...isn´t it...

 


het patroon van de jurk waar ik vorige week over schreef wordt geplakt en geknipt én ik pronk even met andermans veren: 2 mooie kaarten gemaakt door een nichtje

the dress-pattern I told about last week is almost ready to use and to show off ;-) two beautiful cards made by my niece



van mijn achternichtje kreeg ik deze mooie kaart...ik zou graag met de maaksters lekker thee willen drinken met iets lekkers erbij!

and her daughter made this lovely card, all from magazine cut-outs...it makes me want to sit in the garden with them and have some tea and cake!



voordat het zover is de kaartenspullen tevoorschijn gehaald en mezelf verwend met een tijdschrift met mooie plaatjes. 
En het karton dat wat ik nog niet had weggedaan... ik dacht nl. nooit meer kaarten te willen maken, oeps....

but before that is possible I will make some cards myself...what was I thinking to stop making cards!

 

 

Iedere ochtend weer een mooi moment...één van de roedels reeën tijdens de wandeling! Zo rustig mogelijk blijven lopen, de hond ook...en dan blijven ze rustig grazen.

Every morning there is this beautiful moment during our walks! We try to walk as calmly as possible, even the dog, to not disturb them.



 

 


 

 

 

 

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Fransisca. Not chaos - just busy. your desk looks good to me. How lovely to see the deer on your daily walks.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Chaos sounds good to me. Lovely photograph too. Wishing you a very creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x19x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. you are lucky to have somewhere so peaceful to walk. happy woyww Helen#5

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Such a lovely place to be. Very atmospheric. I’ve had a copy of Daphne’s diary it’s a lovely read
    Lynn x 15

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Looks like organised chaos on your desk though Francisca. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Fab cards and I love the collage. I have been really enjoying that recently - not yet actually made one, but I keep thinking and collecting magazine bits. Someday soon, I'm sure. Your early morning walks must be such a joy in that lovely setting - not too much chance of meeting someone in all that space! Enjoy!

    Catching up with the later linkers :D
    Mary Anne (1)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Gorgeous cards you are showing us. How lovely to see the deer on your morning walks, what a delight! Have a good week, stay safe, stay well, love n hugs Cindy xx#18

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Lovely post today. Enjoyed reading all the different bits!
    Happy WOYWW! Just trying to catch up on the posts I missed the other day.
    Susan #2

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Lovely cards. Magazine cut-outs are such a good idea! I used to do a bit of that but haven't thought about it for years. You can let your imagination run riot and create some pretty wacky ideas with strange combinations of different pictures!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #21

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Lovely card, I have that copy of Daphne’s Diary, it’s a great magazine. I can’t see which animals they are in the photograph. Angela #17

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen